Friday, December 11, 2009

Home



I would like to live in my house house in Canton. It has 5 bedrooms 3 full baths 2 half baths 3 car garage 4775 square feet full basement and was built n 2001. It only cost $599,900. I wanted a big place but I don’t care about acres. I would just want to have my family living here and have awesome neighbors. I would want to move away from Livonia because theres really nothing to do here and canton is a busy city with tons of stores and what not.
In ten years I will be 25 years old and will have a job as a construction worker. I will have a wife and kids. I would buy a beach house in Miami Florida. I would hope to be attending college at itt tech for computers so I can have two jobs as a website designer and a construction worker and make some good money so my wife doesn’t have to work and she can stay home with the kids. I would like to work at home as a website designer so I can have some time with the family.
I want three dogs and one will be a German Sheppard the other as a Husky and the last one as a Golden Retriever. I will have a projector with a 150 inch screen in my game room. I will have people come over to play games on Fridays and have game scrims on the game called War Rock.

2 comments: