Friday, December 18, 2009

When were you naughty when were you nice

When were you naughty when were you nice??

When I was nice I helped my mom clean the house when it was dirty. I helped put the laundry in the wash. I helped her wash the floor while I was on my knees. I also helped her clean the garage which she really didn’t help me with and that was the hardest of them all to do. I use to help my dad with work at his work. Id pack bags for other companies to sell to other companies. It was hard and I didn’t get paid. But I get paid now for working with him. I get a lot of money for what I do and I wish to stay with it till I get passed high school in four years. I always help my brother with cleaning his room and doing stuff for him.
When I was naughty I use to steal money from my mom when she had money on the counter. I would also go to stores and rip people off. They wouldn’t know I’m ripping them off because I am good at it. One of my worst thing I did was rob my next door neighbor. I was like 14 years old when I did it and I really wasn’t thinking when I did it but o well. When I was in 6th grade I threw a football at one of the teachers when she wasn’t looking and didn’t get caught. In Mr. Fosters class I got in trouble for talking back to the teacher and would not listen to what he says when he tells me to do something. I have been in trouble before with not listing to the teacher but most of the time I blank out what they’re saying n just nod my head and act like I’m listing.

2 comments: