Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentime's Day

I love to play football with my friends at their house. It is fun because we can have time to get our exercise and play outside and get out of the house. We usually have like 20 people come over and have fun for a day.
I also love to BMX. It is one of my favorite things to do I do it almost every day but usually not when it’s cold out. I have an eastern bike and I love it. It is 23 lbs and really easy to use. It hasn’t broke yet but when it does I will repair whatever has broke. It has a customized fork and crank. The sprocket is as small as it can get and it is a fit sprocket.
I love to have a Friday night inside my house and play videogames all night and the next day. We have quite a bit of people come over and they usually bring their computers and play War Rock. It’s a really fun game and we are pros at the game and we have our own clan and we destroy most of the people on all servers.
I also love family guy because it is the funniest show on earth. It makes me laugh every minute. My favorite character is Peter and my other favorite character is Glen. Peter is the funniest because he usually does the stupidest stuff but he also makes in funny how he does it. Family Guy usually reacts other movies and or TV shows but Family Guy does it better and funnier. Stewie isn’t really that funny except in a couple episodes but he has a few funny moments. He’s the evil little baby and tries to kill Lois in funny and stupid ways.
I also love my dog Duke he’s my best dog and I love him. He is so playful and he always has something to do. My other dog is Honey she’s ok but she doesn’t do nothing and she’s a puppy. I don’t know what kind of puppy doesn’t play but she’s one of the lazy ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment